What is it?
Libro.fm is the first audiobook company to directly support independent bookstores.
“We want to make it easy for you to listen to more audiobooks at a great price, all while knowing you are helping your community thrive. When you buy audiobooks through Libro.fm, you can rest assured knowing that publishers, authors, and independent bookstores are being treated fairly. We listen to our stores, our communities, authors, and publishers to shape Libro.fm as part of a more sustainable, community-driven ecosystem.” -Libro.fm
Audiobook memberships are now available at The Book Rack!
Powered by our audiobook partner Libro.fm, your first audiobook is FREE and then $14.99 per month. You’ll get to select from 100,000+ audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers and hidden gems curated by indie booksellers. Best of all, you’ll be supporting The Book Rack You can easily listen on any device (phone, tablet, PC) as all Libro.fm audiobooks are DRM-free.
- Over 100,000 titles
- First month for FREE
- $14.99 monthly fee (one audiobook/month)
- 30% off additional audiobooks
- Free Libro.fm iOS and Android App
How to get started
- Visit libro.fm/thebookrack, select your first book to purchase (a la carte or through the Libro.fm membership), and follow steps to create an account.
- After your purchase, you’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to download the iOS or Android App, for easy listening on your mobile device.
- Start listening. Sign into the app and download your book(s) to your device.
The Book Rack recommended playlists
- The Indie Next List - The Indie Next List, drawn from bookseller-recommended favorite handsells, epitomizes the heart and soul of passionate bookselling.
- Great Books on Sale - Our best audiobooks at a great price. Don’t delay as these deals will only be available for a limited time. Keep checking back for new audiobooks!
- The New York Times Best Sellers - NYT bestsellers in fiction, nonfiction, and selections from advice, how-to, and miscellaneous.