As a bookstore, we receive many requests from self-published or small-press published authors to see if we will stock their books. If this applies to you, here are some tips and tricks to get your books on our shelves!
1. Your book MUST be professionally edited and have a professionally-designed cover.
2. Your book must have a barcode and 13-digit ISBN.
3. Your book's title and author name must be printed on the book's spine.
4. Your book MUST be available through Ingram at a 40% wholesale discount.
5. When contacting bookstores about stocking your book, DO NOT refer to or link to competing booksellers. This includes Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
Please send all information about your book to our book buyer, Jenn: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a small press looking to work with us directly, please let us know.
Good luck with your books!