Transform Your Team with the Enneagram: Build Trust, Decrease Stress, and Increase Productivity (Paperback)
Today, teams are everywhere. We work on a variety of teams - think customer service teams, role-based or function-based teams, executive teams, and special project teams, just as starters. Physicians work in teams as do people who work in service delivery. This team trend started over 30 years ago and created a huge team multiplier effect. Now, teams give birth to networks of teams. Here are the key reasons why this is happening and why creating high-performing teams is more important than ever.
The Enneagram is an incredible asset to use in the workplace. In addition to transforming teams by building trust, decreasing stress and improving productivity, the Enneagram can also:
- Develop conscious and highly-skilled leaders
- Reduce miscommunication at all levels in the organization
- Encourage innovation, creativity, and productive risk-taking
- Help retain talented employees
- Change organizational culture to be more collaborative
- Improve customer relationships
- Increase organizational sustainability
When you integrate the Enneagram into your teams, you'll end up spending less time and money dealing with conflict, you'll reduce your frustration with others, and you'll feel far more satisfied and capable at work than you ever thought possible.