In times when technology and science are evolving faster than ever, it's baffling to think there are medical conditions that are still considered incurable.
Those who are struggling with an autoimmune disorder have to live with this realization every day.
And not only that:
Perhaps the scariest thing about this condition is the fact that your body is your worst enemy.
It continuously glitches and attacks your healthy cells and tissue, causing a variety of grave symptoms and impairing your life's quality.
And not a single doctor in the world can tell you why that happens.
Many aspects of autoimmune disorders still elude scientists, but we do know one thing: the number of those affected is rising.
More than 20 million Americans - about 7% of the population - suffer from a certain type of autoimmune disease.
However, science has not been sitting idly and just watching it happen.
Recent studies and research show a great step forward when it comes to understanding autoimmunity, especially its connection to food.
It's already established that autoimmune disorders can be caused by lifestyle choices - one of them being diet and nutrition.
Recent studies, however, have shown that this chain of events could be reversed: food can help prevent the autoimmune response, and even cure various disorders.
The AIP (Autoimmune Protocol) diet is the product of this incredible research.
It works in a simple but effective way.
It eliminates food that might be contributing to disease, while simultaneously flooding the body with nutrients that keep the symptoms at bay.
Starting an AIP diet, however, can be a bit overwhelming.
Because it's so restrictive when it comes to food, it can become repetitive and boring, something no one can persist with in the long run.
But with a bit of creativity and vision, the journey to a healthier, happier you can be a delicious one.
In AIP Diet, you will discover:
● What causes autoimmunity the comprehensive breakdown of genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors that contribute to developing an autoimmune response
● The dangers of using online sources to research autoimmune disorders, and the 10 most common misconceptions about autoimmunity
● A detailed guide on the 15 most common autoimmune diseases discover how they manifest, the symptoms, and treatment options
● How you might be suffering from a leaky gut syndrome without even knowing it
● How food can be your nemesis when it comes to developing autoimmune disease - and how to turn it into a powerful ally in a fight against it
● A detailed AIP diet guide that includes a meticulous list of allowed and forbidden foods, guidance through its two crucial phases, and advice on how to prepare for this journey
● Delicious and diverse recipes for every meal of the day, including desserts and snacks
And much more.
Knowledge is power. The more you know how your body works, the better you can take care of it.