Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS | FAQ
- Where are you located?
- 8315 Beechmont Ave, Suite 23, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
- We are in Anderson Crossings Plaza, the corner of 8 Mile and Beechmont.
- Look for us in the corner, snugly nestled between Servatii's and Cincinnati School of Music!
- Where do I park?
- What are your hours?
- Mon/Tues: 10AM-8PM
- Wed - Sat: 10AM-9PM
- Sun: Noon - 6PM
- How do I contact you?
- Do you only have used books?
- No, we have both new and used books. We also have tabletop board game, jigsaw puzzles, RPGs, and TCGs.
- Do you have <insert book name here>?
- We might. We find that there is about a 50/50 chance that we have specific titles that people are looking for. Feel free to search on our database,email, or call us and ask!
- If you don't have it in stock, can you help me get it?
- Heck yeah! We can order nearly any book that is in print and have it in the store in a couple of days. Or we can ship it directly to you!
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 2 business day and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.
- Do you sell used and new books?
- Yes. Our inventory changes constantly, and we try to keep things that we think our customers will love (or maybe books we think We will love!).
- What happens when I bring in a book? Can I exchange my books for cash?
- We do not exchange books for cash. If you bring in books, we can take them and give store credit to use for discounts on future purchaes. You will generally get about 25% of the cover price in store credit.
- How does store credit work?
- Store credit comes on a little orange slip that you keep yourself, we do not keep track of it. Store credit is given when you bring in books, and can be used for up to 50% off used books, 20% off new books, jigsaw puzzles, or games.
- What happened to the previous owner? Does ___ still work there?
- The previous owner retired in 2017. The Beechmont Book Rack is currently the last one standing after Scott Hughes bought it in October of 2017. Most of the previous employees stayed until the pandemic started, but since then, we have had a including Lynette, Maxine, Carolyn, Kandi, Eileen, and Linda.
- Do you have magazines, DVDs, CDs, or audio books?
- For Audiobooks, we recommend our partners at Libro.fm, check our page that discusses them!
- Do you have this book I'm looking for?
- While we have hundreds, nay thousands, of books, there is no guarantee that we have that one specific book that you want. We can always check, though!